- Suitable for small to very large scale hotels
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas, and back-of-house
The ILCO Q90 door lock offers contactless RFID technology to enhance guest convenience and improve operational efficiency.
This RFID solution offers keycard auditing capabilities for enhanced staff monitoring & user accountability.
The Q90 works with both the stand-alone portable Front Desk Unit (FDU) and the web-based ATLAS . The lock is able to operate using the Kaba Mobile Key System and can be offered with on of the following options: Bluetooth (BLE) compatible, ready or enabled (soon available).
- High security and tamperproof design
- 1" solid deadbolt (optional auto deadbolt)
Emergency access: Emergency keycard and electronic override
- Electronic mortise lockset with 1” (25.4mm) throw deadbolt and 5/8” (15.9mm) dead-locking latch bolt
- Factory-handed mortise (left, right, left reverse, right reverse)
- ADA compliant
- Deadbolt: 1" (25.4mm) throw deadbolt and 5/8" (15.9mm) dead-locking latch bolt
- Door Thickness: 1 ¾" (44.5mm) to 2 ⅛" (53.98mm) for standard product
- Housing Construction: Inside escutcheon: Zinc / Levers: Zinc / Reader: Plastic
- Standard Finishes Satin chrome, satin brass
- Standard Backset 2 ¾" (70mm) backset from door to edge of lever
Locking Options ANSI lock case with 1 ¼" or 1" lock front mortise. Optional automatic deadbolt
Locks and Systems Certification
Kaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, Kaba ensures product durability and performance, giving our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security
Go to document section for a complete list of Ilco product certifications.
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
- Batteries last up to 2 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit are not erased during battery replacement
- Upgradeable lock firmware