- Education establishments
- Mental health
- Probation facilities
- Welfare & benefit offices
- Apartment complexes and private homes
- Business and industrial sites
- WC or lavatory doors
Our aesthetic modern design thumbturns can be easily operated and are designed to meet all your accessibility needs.
- Specification - Housing supplied in solid natural brass with nickel plating. No system required.
- Included with cylinder - 1 cylinder fixing screw M5 x 65mm
- Finishes - standard NI - nickel plated. Other finishes upon request.
Thumbturns - Standard round turn. Other turns upon request
Anti-ligature thumbturn - combining safety with security
- Tested independently to DHF TS001 specification making the Kaba anti-ligature
thumbturn Grade 4 for safety and Grade 2 corrosion resistant.
- Rounded Thumbturn shape to reduce ligature points.
- Secure bolt-through fixings provide strength and resistance in abusive environments.
- Clutch mechanism provides key override functionality at all times.
- Suitable for use in secure detention centres, hospitals, care facilities.
- Suitable for use with both Kaba cylinder systems.
- The square drive slides inside the anti-ligature knob providing automatic adjustment
for 44 or 54mm doors.
- Unique ‘stop’ mechanism ensures key can be freely inserted and turned should knob
be held from within (kaba cylinders only).
- Unique staff safety feature, in a duress situation the internal knob is disabled by
insertion of key until assistance arrives.
- The anti-ligature thumbturn and cylinder should be checked for correct functionality
with the intended lockcase before specifying this product